An exciting Export Manager role has become available for an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to take the next step in their career
Double Dutch is a fast-growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, founded by Dutch twins Joyce & Raissa in 2015. As a result of the company’s success and growth, we are looking to secure the right talent to help deliver our business plan.
We are looking for a candidate to lead the export strategy & sales development of Double Dutch. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company, fulfil a senior position and to manage new future employees.
This role will be responsible for building new distribution with partner importers and key international retailers. The candidate will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating in a real time environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute strategy plan for Export activity in 2020
• Lead the sales and brand positioning of Double Dutch in international markets
• Drive new distribution for the full Double Dutch range with a focus on major importers in Europe, Asia and the USA
• Have an ongoing robust contact strategy plan across existing export partners and potential new export partners
• Strategise on which trade shows to exhibit at and attend trade shows internationally
• Ensuring the relevant marketing and A&P support is available for importers and being used in the right way (best practice)
• Making sure the brand is maximised within the export partner’s portfolio and reporting guidelines are adhered to
• Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations, contract proposals and negotiate pricing with customers
• Analyse and report on each potential importer and present to founders Raissa & Joyce
• Management of budgets and commercial targets
Attributes and Experience:
• Have recent Export sales experience, selling drinks (or premium FMCG products) to major distributors and retailers
• Experience in managing distributor networks.
• Knowledge of the financial workings of distributors including margin analysis, rebates and mark-down.
• Good knowledge of UK and International retail market with existing contacts
• Passion for selling FMCG or premium products
• Prepared for regular overseas travel
• Demonstrable track record in delivering sales and profit growth.
• Strong relationship builder
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation skills at customer level
• Self-starting, being able to roll up the sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
• Commercial expertise