As a National Account Manager you will be an integral part of a key top 4 grocery customer team - taking P&L ownership for a portion of the account, as well as supporting on the wider group. This is a great opportunity to develop your financial and business planning experience, and really make a name for yourself in the wider business - all in a very supportive, progressive and dynamic environment. You will also get the chance to own the development of the more analytical aspects of the accounts success, and managing the relationship with external partners such as Dunnhumby.
We have a number of established no1 brands, but also a portfolio ready to disrupt this market - we want you to be at the forefront of shaping categories from the start and leave an amazing legacy as a result.
Your time will be split between home, customer and our offices in Winchester and London - we're completely flexible on where you're based and have a super flexible working culture.
Develop your career:
You will receive incredible leadership training and coaching, all aimed at giving you a platform to develop your career here at Bacardi. You will have the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people, amazing brands and drive your aspirations in all manner of ways. Our package for this role includes a highly competitive base salary, car, quarterly bonus, 2 x pension contributions, healthcare and amazing flexible benefits.
- Responsible for negotiating the commercial terms and driving the performance of brands in each of the designated sub-categories.
- Lead the activation plan - price, promotion, feature and brand content
- Look beyond the outline trading plan and pursue new opportunities / ways of working to strengthen both the relationship and performance within the wider group
- Develop and nurture core internal and external relationships required to beat the plan
- Activate BBFB brands within the customer using Bacardi Sales Way levers.
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to key business processes e.g. monthly performance review, annual Bottom Up Plan creation.
What we're looking for:
- National account management experience from within the FMCG channel, ideally with grocery exposure
- Track record of customer development and cross functional working.
- We encourage broad skills and exposure, so any diversification into other functions would be great
- Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
- A natural instinct for influencing and negotiating
- Effective use of networking and strong inter-personal skills
Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth.