As a National Account Executive you will manage the day to day relationship and P&L of a number of national restaurant, entertainment and venue chains.
This role will require an extensive contact strategy throughout the UK with multiple points of contact across a range of procurement marketing, drinks development and category teams. Create the Joint Business Plan (JBP) to protect and develop business with customers.
Your time will be split between home, customer and our offices in Winchester and London - we're completely flexible on where you're based and have a super flexible working culture, but it would be ideal if you were within easy reach of our key London region and customers.
Develop your career:
You will receive amazing training and support - to build your commercial acumen, sales confidence and capability, whilst nurturing your natural abilities and ensuring your career grow. All whilst having a fun, challenging but highly rewarding experience. You will have the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people, amazing brands and drive your career in all sorts of ways. Our package for this role includes a highly competitive base salary, car, quarterly bonus, 2 x pension contributions and amazing flexible benefits.
- To grow our market share by securing an annual new business target - with full P&L responsibility and accountability for promotional budgets - identify and share tactical goals that will step change company performance and share growth.
- Deliver and evaluate customer agreements on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the ongoing delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets within the customer base.
- Identify, prospect and win profitable new business each quarter - gaining listings for NPD and incubation brands.
- Gain majority share of drinks menus, owning the serves which encourage our consumers to drink our brands
- Secure a robust activation plan for the right brands in the right accounts and then provide all necessary evaluation.
- Deliver and be accountable for all account-related activities both internally and externally, including tracking and recording of volume performance.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Field Sales, Commercial Operations, Customer and Brand Marketing, Finance and Advocacy to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed sales KPIs and targets.
- Work with brand teams/CPA (customer Marketing and Line Manager to create jointly agreed customer account plans, prioritising investment and identifying all opportunities for relevant programmes.
What we're looking for:
- Broad sales and national account management experience, from within the on-trade channel
- Track record of customer development, cross functional working and managing complex contact strategies
- Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery (results and achievements)
- You find it easy to understand the needs of others and build those into innovative solutions that delight consumers and customers and deliver bottom line results
Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth.