An exciting Sales Account Manager role has become available for a dynamic and ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.
This is a regional Sales Account Manager role covering the North of England. Ideally the successful candidate will be based in or near to either Leeds, York, Manchester or Liverpool.
Double Dutch is a fast-growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, founded by Dutch twins Joyce & Raissa in 2015. As a result of the company’s growth, we are looking to secure the right talent to help deliver our business plan.
The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart and dedicated people working in a busy, supportive environment. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic regional Sales Account Manager to ensure our ambitious sales target doubles in 2020.
Core duties and responsibilities
• Driving new distribution for the full Double Dutch range with a focus on groups of bars, restaurants and hotels in your area
• Being aware of the present tenders coming up and producing full proposals from start to finish
• Responsibility for financial and non-financial support
• Driving distribution with current RTM wholesalers in your region
• Act as a Brand Ambassador for Double Dutch, externally representing and building our brand
• Minimum of 3 years On Trade sales experience within the beverage industry
• Strong knowledge of your area, with existing industry contacts
• Strong On Trade background with the regional high-end groups
• A motivated self-starter who is comfortable with autonomous decision making but consult with wider team
• This is a very social role, the candidate needs to have an open, likeable manner and will go out with clients at least once / twice a week
• A closer with compelling evidence in closing deals
• Comfortable with presenting to a group/head office (both presentation skills and ability to create presentations is important)
• Strategic mindset and able to identify targets