Do you have a creative flare and would love to work with amazing brands from Diageo's portfolio? Showcase your on trade experience and create excitement around fantastic drinks brands as a Brand Ambassador for CPM, working on our exciting Diageo On Trade team - Salary £27,293 + bonus of up to £3,000 per annum + company car
Ideal location: Wandsworth, SW18
Territory covering: Chelsea, Victoria, Covent Garden, Kensington & surrounding areas
If you are passionate about the drinks industry and want to play a role in raising the profile and awareness of some of the world's most iconic brands then this would be a great career move for you. CPM can offer First-class training and career progression.
Full UK driving licence required.
What would I be doing?
Our Brand Ambassadors will cover city centres, visiting on trade venues (pubs, bars etc) marketing Diageo brands such as Guinness, Hop House 13, Haig Club, Tanqueray, Smirnoff, and Gordons.
You will raise awareness of these innovative products through planning and running promotions, events, social media activity, staff training and creating bespoke cocktail lists for venues.
Day to day our Brand Ambassadors will be …
* Training staff on the Diageo brands and how to serve them perfectly
* Posting to social media on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter raising awareness of any promotions and events
* Creating bespoke offers for the outlets, such as cocktail of the week or cocktail menu's for events
* Ensuring promotions are prominently featured in each venue and staff are talking about them
* Host and provide training on consumer products and sampling
* Create new menus while suggesting alternative and innovative ways to serve the brands
Current CPM Brand Ambassadors have said they love their jobs because…
' We build incredible relationships and change people's perceptions so they become advocates of the products'
'I am passionate about the brands I work with and love it when I can influence people to share that passion too'
Does this sound like a job you would love?
If so and you have experience of working in the on trade industry, and can build and nurture relationships with bartenders and bar managers, we would love to hear from you! If you are happy to work up to a couple of evenings a week to tie in with key promotional events, please apply now.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.