We are looking for an experienced and skilled Key Account Manager to oversee and further build the sales of Artisan Premium Mixers within the UK on-trade. The successful candidate will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers in high volume and prestigious accounts throughout the mainland UK.
Candidates should already be experienced in selling into the UK on-trade and will be required to have fostered suitable relationships within the on-trade procurement fraternity. Additionally, candidates should have excellent planning and organisational ability, demonstrate good empathetic skills and have the capability of building strong new relationships with strategic regional and national focus.
Candidates should possess the following skills and experience; Proven experience as a key account manage, excelling in identifying opportunities and providing solutions based on customer needs, strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships within the hospitality sector, excellent organizational skills and an innate ability in problem-solving and negotiation. A full UK driving licence is required.
• Successful management and development of on-trade accounts and associated RTM’s.
• Manage and engage existing customers in addition to developing new business and new accounts through the strategic prospect management.
• Increasing distribution through brand awareness, education, organising and conducting tasting events, executing promotional campaigns and in-venue promotions, nurturing strong relationships with venue management and hiring and working with promotional staff where required.
• Expand distribution and sales pull, through composite delivered wholesale, wholesale, C&C and other on-trade RTM’s as required.
• Develop and foster strong relationships with your regional and national RTM’s, working closely with their BDM’s to identify and develop effective key account activation.
•To be ultimately responsible in the delivery of sales targets and brand activation within your channel.
•Manage multiple tasks and functions simultaneously in pursuit of effective execution of short and long-term brand strategy and sales activation across your sales region.
•Develop tactical plans driven by industry insight and analytics. To think strategically and to evaluate, understand and develop the opportunities within your channel.
•Help define the UK sales and marketing strategy through shared intel and providing ongoing and consistent market feedback to head office marketing and commercial teams to enhance and build greater brand effectiveness.
•Where possible monitor and report sales against specific accounts, monitor business during, and after investment / focus. Quickly evaluate and correct poor performance through decisive strategic action. Facing the brutal truth!
•As required and or directed supply daily, weekly, monthly and or quarterly business reports.
•Proactively monitor and report new listings, pricing changes and promotional support of category leaders, drivers and directly competing products.
•Collaborate with your channel colleagues to develop and act on shared market understanding, shared operator intel and best practices for driving and developing better business performance.
•To accurately complete all sales call data and reporting and to undertake all administrative responsibilities accurately, efficiently and effectively within the time specified.
•To consistently and continually act and present yourself in a professional and courteous manor.
•To make and deliver the specified number of sales calls, activations, trainings, promotions, promotional events, trade events and SM posts as specified.