Brightwork are currently recruiting for a Distillery Technician on behalf of our renowned drinks client based in Tain. This is a permanent role that will be responsible for supporting production improvements at the distillery, carrying out both planned and breakdown maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out routine servicing, fault finding, repairs, monitoring and testing electrical equipment across the distillery and remote warehousing sites.
* Utilise computerised asset management system to ensure completion of scheduled work implementing in accordance to work schedule.
* Carry out mandatory compliance checks and maintain records.
* Communicate pro-actively with line management to plan and co-ordinate maintenance activities.
* Support and drive forward continuous improvement.
To be considered for this role you must be a time serviced electrical technician (18th Edition BS7671) and have strong fault-finding skills with the ability to read electrical drawings. You will ideally be Compex certified and must have prior experience of working in a distillery operation, or similar environment. The successful candidate will have electrical install experience and a knowledge of inverters.
All candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
Brightwork Ltd offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work...... click apply for full job details