Mark Anthony Brands International (MABIUC) is a leading multinational alcohol beverage business. Part of the Mark Anthony Group of Companies, North America’s largest privately-owned alcohol beverage business, MABIUC develops and markets a wide variety of alcohol brands ranging from premium spirits to Ready to Drink (RTDs) beverages. Mark Anthony Brands UK (MABUK) is our UK sales & marketing arm, providing support on our behalf for our brand portfolio in the UK market, our primary focus in this area is the incredibly successful; White Claw Hard Seltzer.
In 2016, MABIUC developed and launched White Claw Hard Seltzer, the most successful new alcohol brand in a generation, which has redefined the US alcohol industry by tapping into the needs of the more health-conscious, ingredient-focused consumer. MABIUC has led the creation and development of this new category, enjoying triple-digit sales growth & over 50% market share in a category that is forecast to hit 200m cases this year alone. Building on the success of the brand in the US, as well as responding to enormous international demand, MABIUC is now in the process of launching White Claw across all major international markets, including the UK.
Mark Anthony Brands UK is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager for Glasgow & Edinburgh to support the growth of our business within the UK on-premise channel. Benefiting from substantial sales experience within the sector, the successful candidate will work closely with the On-Trade Sales Director, aiding in the development of listings within key regional bar groups and wholesalers.
The successful candidate will have achieved considerable success in their current role and will be eager to progress their career with an innovative and fast-moving company. You will understand the demands of the industry and know how to develop successful partnerships with all the key players. You will have a passion to deliver great performance with the commitment and attention to detail that others respect and follow.
• Manage & Develop listings within key regional bar groups.
• Develop individual marketing and sales support plans for each account.
• Manage and develop key regional wholesalers to further drive demand and availability for the Mark Anthony portfolio of brands.
• Support channel budgets, revenues, sales, profit and associated costs.
• Identify & recommend new business opportunities.
• Strong sales & marketing experience within the UK On-Trade channel.
• Strong network of contacts with key regional accounts and wholesalers.
• P&L management and planning
• Proven track record of securing listings and building volume
• Ability to present to both bar managers and bar owners.
• Demonstrate strong personal enthusiasm, driven by results and be a genuine self-starter.
Essential qualifications/experience required:
• 5+ years’ experience in UK On Trade. C&C and convenience sector.
• Proven executional ability
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please send your CV and current remuneration details to our exclusive recruitment partner; Fluid Fusion Ltd.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of their application.